A great learning opportunity for a driven, ambitious administrator, providing support to the busy corporate affairs team at a high profile organisation which plays a vital role in the continued success and growth of London.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ordering materials/services as required
- Issuing invoices for events etc
- Administration of travel, accommodation and expenses
- Supporting the running of events as needed
- Maintaining files, minute taking, progress monitoring
- Updating and maintaining records
- Assessing and routing incoming correspondence
- Arranging internal and external meetings, and preparing materials
With experience of working in a business setting, you’ll be full of initiative and highly organised with the ability to juggle and prioritise a varied workload, and with strong IT skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office packages.
A high level of tact, diplomacy and integrity is essential as there will be regular contact with senior level internal and external stakeholders and exposure to confidential information.