A senior level role with a renowned global brand, you’ll lead on financial PR and proactive and reactive corporate affairs with the support of agencies, providing counsel to the senior leadership team and engaging extensively with internal and external stakeholders.
Working closely with senior management, responsibilities will include:
- Developing media strategies and programmes for financial results, engaging with top-level business journalists and working closely with colleages in IR and cross-functional teams on financial projects and Board materials.
- Identifying and leveraging positive stories from within the business and acting as senior spokesperson and ambassador for the brand.
- Playing a critical role in developing the organisation’s sustainability strategy.
- Developing and leading a proactive reputation strategy, and anticipatting and managing issues.
- Leading engagement on key policy areas and managing relations with politcal stakeholders, industry bodies, NGOs and trade associations.
- Developing and delivering compelling messaging for internal audiences.
A strategic but hands-on corporate affairs professional with experience of influencing at senior level, you'll demonstrate:
- Strong political and business acumen, ideally gained in a consumer-facing organisation.
- Good understanding of the consumer, social, poltical and economic environment across the UK.
- Strong media relations skills with networks at national level.
- Proven expertise in creating and leading multi-channel campaigns and high quality stakeholder engagement programmes.
- Experience of managing and developing a high performing team.
The need is for a dynamic, positive individual with sound judgement and a can-do attitute, a self starter and inspirational leader with the strength of personality and confidence to engage and influence at senior level.