An exciting opportunity has come up to work within a growing UK charity. The role encompasses both Communications and Campaigns and will require the post holder to lead the organisation’s campaigns, coordinate communication activities and gain support from the public and external organisations.
The role will also entail the following duties:
- Develop and communicate key messages to various organisations and members of the public
- Monitor, research and understand trends and influencing attitudes
- Develop a strong communications and campaigns strategy
- Build and manage a network of campaigners and work with colleagues across the organisation to ensure campaigns are delivered
The successful candidate will:
- Ideally come from a third-sector background with experience of working in a press, public affairs or campaigning environment
- Have knowledge of current social policy and political issues in the UK
- Possess excellent written and communication skills
In return, the organisation is offering a competitive salary, interest-free season ticket loan, attractive holiday package and the chance to join a growing team which makes a real difference in the UK.