SAE / AM - Corporate/B2B, Professional Services
Sterling Media is an international, award-winning, integrated communications consultancy representing corporates, consumer brands, charities, countries, celebrities, and global leaders, with excellent career progression prospects. We are seeking a tenacious, highly-motivated and proactive Account Manager with a minimum of 3 years agency PR experience.
The role requires you to have a proven track record of providing strategic counsel to clients across corporate and financial PR, event, social media, marketing, public affairs and issue management briefs. You will be required to communicate brand narratives for an interesting mix of corporate and professional clients including international law firms, major international development and NGO projects, global asset management firms, prestige cars, disruptive fin-tech companies, and thought-leaders across a multitude of industry sectors.
You will have a fantastic opportunity to plan, manage and deliver campaigns for retained, project and new clients, manage junior level team members and to provide creative solutions for clients across multiple platforms. Candidates would work across our retained clients and deliver campaigns to the highest standard.
Other client sectors at Sterling Media include charity, entertainment, luxury and public affairs. International marketing / PR experience would be at an advantage.
- Develop innovative communications strategies and plans that strategically promote and protect brands
- Acting as a key contact for corporate clients with day to day account management responsibilities
- You will liaise with senior national and specialist broadcast, print and online journalists across business, finance, politics, luxury, and sector specific beats on a daily basis to generate stand out media coverage for clients. You will need to build strong professional relationships with them and other useful industry contacts
- Launching thought-leadership programmes for client spokespersons
- As part of the public affairs activity, you will develop briefings and reports, draft consultation responses and support engagement programmes in addition to political monitoring, event management and media engagement in support of political objectives where relevant.
- Knowledge and hands on expertise of implementing social media and marketing campaigns would be beneficial
- You will oversee the work of the corporate and professional service team at Sterling and ensure the compilation and delivery of status reports, press releases, briefing documents, high level audits and other engaging content for clients in a timely manner
- You will be required to support the CEO to develop existing and new client proposals
- Experience of briefing senior level executives and providing media training to clients would be key
SKILLS & EXPERTISE
· Excellent verbal/written communication and research skills are essential
· Creative, strategic, analytical and critical thinking and problem solving skills, with the initiative to see a programme through from start to finish
· Exceptional organisation and planning skills with great attention to detail
· Self-starter with an ability to work under their own initiative
· A true team player
· Ability to prioritise workload, work on multiple clients and manage time
effectively, working to deadlines with minimal supervision
· A passion for the industry they are applying for
· Proven client relationship management and relationship building
· Strong understanding of both traditional and digital public relations
· Excellent grasp of clients’ marketplaces, audiences and routes to market
Senior PR Executive / Manager - Luxury Lifestyle
Please send your CV with a covering letter
Sterling Media is an international and award-winning PR and Marketing consultancy working with UK and international clients.
We are seeking a creative, tenacious and proactive Senior Executive / Manager with a minimum of 2 years agency PR experience to work across a range of clients from luxury and lifestyle clients across prestige cars, fashion, high end charity galas, CEO luxury profiling, luxury retail stores.
Candidates will have a real understanding and practice of developing client strategies, servicing clients and campaigns to a high standard and handling end to end PR and marketing campaigns in the luxury sector.
Candidates have the opportunity to be part of an entrepreneurial company’s exciting international expansion plans. International media experience would be at an advantage.
You will be required to
- hit the ground-running and have good knowledge and experience of handling high end media campaigns, which will enable you to secure standout coverage for clients in lifestyle, travel, luxury, beauty media
- manage teams and service clients including the development of internal and external plans, conducting audits and high-level research, drafting status reports, brainstorming new ideas to create exciting new PR ideas, overseeing the draft of all copy-writing, and meeting client deadlines is a key function of this role
- handle social media activities for clients
- identify opportunities to raise client profiles beyond media coverage such as through speaker opportunities, award nominations
- identify brand collaborations
- implement integrated marketing experience including social media and international marketing/PR experience would be at an advantage
- manage crisis situations
- support event management campaigns such as for red carpets, interviews, screenings, junkets, media briefing, press conferences etc
- supporting the CEO on internal and external strategy documents and campaign evaluations
- Multi-tasking ability with experience of working on multiple clients at any given point
- Excellent verbal/written communication and research skills are a must
- Creative & critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Exceptional organisation and planning skills with great attention to detail
- Self-starter with an ability to work under their own initiative
- A true team player
- A passion for the industry they are applying for
- International marketing/PR experience would be at an advantage