A key role in the UK division of global healthcare business, you’ll take the lead on planning, managing and executing regulatory activities, ensuring all company products and offerings comply with regulatory requirements.
Key responsibilities will include:
- coordinating and filing submissions to regulatory authorities
- maintaining registrations and licences, including updates
- resolving any issues with regulatory agencies
- reviewing and analysing regulatory issues and requirements
- developing and maintaining relations with industry groups, regulatory agencies and business partners
- providing regulatory support to internal departments and acting as a key regulatory contact for global markets
With experience gained in the healthcare sector, you’ll demonstrate a keen understanding of health product regulation with detailed knowledge of relevant guidelines and policy documents. You’ll need to be able to digest and assimilate complex information
and assess its impact on the business, accurately reporting considerations and implications internally, so excellent analytical and writing skills are essential along with strong project and stakeholder management.