A great opportunity to lead Group PR activity and co-ordinate local/regional PR activity across the globe for a unique, ambitious organisation, the leader in its field.
With responsibility for creating, implementing and measuring global PR strategy, you will:
- Develop proactive PR opportunities.
- Direct the global PR agency network and affiliates.
- Lead crisis management PR efforts to safeguard reputation.
- Act as media spokesperson globally in print and broadcast.
- Manage all social media content and channels.
- Develop Employer Brand PR activity.
- Support the CMO with thought-leadership and ESG/sustainability/CSR topics.
- Provide guidance to and promote senior leadership in Tier One media globally.
- Support M&A communications.
- Support the management of investor relations.
With substantial experience in PR, ideally B2B and corporate, you’ll demonstrate keen judgement and creative thinking with a track record of developing proactive PR initiatives and leading on issues and crises.
Strong leadership skills are a must and you’ll be intellectually robust, skilled in building relations with senior level stakeholders globally and providing sound advice. Culturally astute and with experience
of working across borders, you’ll be a talented writer and presenter, collaborative in your approach and with excellent planning and organisation skills.