SAE/Account Manager Brief – Camargue www.camargue.uk
Contact = Ben Copithorne, Director, Camargue: email@example.com / 020 7636 7366 / 07968 748125
B2B/Corporate – with real estate/commercial property/infrastructure/built environment experience
2-4 years experience
Salary bracket = £25-35k depending on experience
Looking for a commercially-minded, service and results-focused corporate communicator with knowledge of the commercial property/real estate sector.
The candidate is expected to be a second jobber with core skills in place (more below).
To work within a team delivering campaigns for national brands (including Whitbread (Premier Inn and Costa), National Grid, Barton Willmore, Travis Perkins and a mix of UK property services firms.
While the focus of the role is primarily Corporate/B2B a knowledge of consenting/stakeholder relations/public affairs would be valuable.
This individual will be client facing and have excellent client and personal skills, developing relationships and running campaigns with support from a Director and overseeing an Account Executive.
The successful candidate will:
- Know how to create and take media opportunities: strong media relations skills; excellent content writing; creative mindset; established relationships with trade and national media
- Understand and have experience in producing marketing material and collateral: copy writing for newsletters; websites; e-shots; blogs etc
- Understand the dynamics of running campaigns: excellent organisational and management skills; budget responsibility
- Play a key role in new business generation: expectation that he/she will contribute to pitching for and securing new business; be creative in identifying opportunities
- Have a team-player mindset and be energetic, committed to succeeding for clients by understanding and adding value to their businesses, and respond well to a fast-paced and dynamic working culture
Based in Camargue’s Bedford Square office, this individual will support clients on UK-wide briefs involving travel within the UK when needed.
As part of a compact team in the London office, the successful candidate will work closely with the 20 people based in London and also with Camargue’s offices in Birmingham and Cheltenham as required.
Camargue operates a fully collegiate structure and individuals are exposed to and supported by colleagues across the business.
The role would suit an ambitious, applied and highly professional candidate who wants to work in a premier agency and grow his/her all round skills within this market sector.
The right candidate can expect rapid promotion in line with performance – we actively manage talent and are looking for people in whom we can invest and who will benefit our company and benefit themselves by being part of it.