Account Manager Public Affairs – Winchester
Concentrating initially on public consultation and wider government, we want a talented individual with a background in either of those sectors.
You will probably be an experienced Senior Account Executive or Junior Account Manager. You will already:
• Understand the property and planning sector and how local government works
• Communicate excellently with strong writing and inter-personal skills
• Demonstrate drive, commitment and a focus to producing work of the highest standard
• Have attention to detail, excellent workload management and be a good team player
• Have experience of managing people
Possessing drive and initiative, you will be responsible for overseeing and executing creative engagement programmes to help achieve your clients’ objectives. Your work will include direct liaison with stakeholders and members of the public and you will be expected to produce concise and compelling collateral material.
Most of your work will focus on stakeholder engagement and securing consent for planning applications, but – dependent on your knowledge and experience – there are also opportunities on wider public affairs campaigns.
Your responsibilities will include the management of key client accounts and also the work of your assigned Account Executives.
Remarkable is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Please note: Any information that you give to The Remarkable Group about yourself will be held in accordance with the Data Protection Act.