A great opportunity with a progressive, sociable, people-focussed consultancy, renowned for its open, fun, collaborative and highly supportive approach, and its commitment to supporting and enabling team members to develop their careers
In line with their personal ambitions and interests. Working across a range of innovative, consumer-facing FS brands, you’ll enjoy a varied remit encompassing:
• Media relations : drafting press releases and commentary pieces, pitching stories and aintaining relationships with journalists, producers, influencers and podcasters.
• Event handling - coordinating events and launches, and engaging with media.
• Research - overseeing and undertaking research for client accounts and new business pitches.
• Social Media – creating content and postings, and identifying media opportunities.
• Administration - scheduling internal and external meetings, client and media reports.
A talented writer and communicator, naturally curious, full of ideas and with a passion for PR and the ability to creative stories using solid insights, you’ll be confident of your ability to hit the ground running but you’ll be looking to learn and
take on responsibility, while making a real contribution to the team.